It's that time of year again! Mom's are shopping for back to school supplies for their kids. A new lunch box for school is often on their list for back to school. As the new year approaches many mom's are looking for new ideas on what to pack in those adorable lunch boxes.
Kid's love bite size food, so it's a good idea to keep that in mind when packing their lunches. We've put together a few kid friendly food options to help take a little stress off of the moms who are packing those lunches.
- Cheese Cubes or String Cheese: Cheese is high in calcium and protein. If using string cheese, you can even wrap deli meat around it.
- Mixed Berries: Berries are usually a huge hit with kids, and they are loaded with fiber and antioxidants.
- Hard Boiled Eggs: These can be sliced to make them easier for little hands. Not only are eggs full of protein, they are also an excellent source of the vitamin Riboflavin. Riboflavin helps the body with normal cell growth and with energy production.
For moms who want to send something home-cooked with their kids, we have some options for that too.
- Pizzadilla: Pizzadillas are simple to make and the filling options are endless.
- Cheeseburger Cups: Most kids love cheeseburgers, and this is a great bite-size option for their lunchbox.
- Muffins: There are so many great muffin recipes out there, and muffins make a excellent addition to lunch.
Preparing for kids to go back to school doesn't have to be stressful. We have many products to help busy moms prepare their kids for a new year. Browse our shop personalized back to school needs.